Ahoy Snow Lord and esteemed fellow challengers - awesome to be back!
![]() |
Its a MDF kit I got at CanCon a year ago from a small Australian company whose name eludes me. I find MDF challenging to work with sometimes but am happy with how this came out. I added more colour inside to suggest a former splendour, with coloured tiling etc. I think it worked out ok.
Size wise it is 6 x 9 inches which equals 1.5 non-metric terrain cubes. That means it fits a good block of defenders so Archers can defend it and lurkers hide within and spring from ambush, like this block of 20 Gors from my Bloodsnout Tribe. To that end I will claim this entry for the Hall of Traps.
So I am off the mark for AHPC XI with 1.5 terrain cubes and a Chamber for a total of 50 points.





0 Comments